Sunday 10 January 2016

A bonus for braving the elements,

With no improvement on the weather front, I am still in hibernating mode. I spend most of my days snuggled up in my furry onsie that Lynsey bought for me. (See she loves her mummy)

However today I needed to go out to buy some socks, some suet for the birds and a few other essenstials. Tony took us to B&Q first to get some pickling jars. He is pickling onions today, last time it was cabbage and eggs. (the eggs are yummy).
Then we went to Lidl for my socks, I had bought a pair a few days ago and I had liked them. They are flight socks, so they are support socks which stop my legs from twitching as much, and they come as high as my knees which is unusual. They are great to wear with my doc's.

Then we went to Sainsburys. I am so glad we did, I found some Gingerbread Dough. It was very cheap as well because it was on offer which made it even better.

So guess what I did this afternoon?




I made gingerbread bears, I also made bread.

The gingerbread bears will not last long because they are very morish! I made some small ones but they seem to have disappeared, I don't know where they went, honestly, (she say's with her fingers crossed tightly behind her back).

I don't really have much of any thing else to say, except




Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment