Wednesday 22 April 2015

An unusually quiet garden...

Today the garden was quiet, unusually quiet, more so than usual. I have never known it to be so quiet. There was a distinct lack of wildlife of any sort what so ever. Nothing, Nada, rein.

I stayed in the garden for almost 3 hours and only took 10 photographs. I didn't even keep all of those. The ones I kept are nothing special, just of a scruffy Blackbird that is in the garden every day. He is the first to arrive and the last to leave. I think the nest he and his mate have is just over the fence in the adjoining garden.



This is scruff running up to the bird table. I know it is not in focus, but it is an action shot and I like it, so I kept it.





This is scruff on the bird table. The lighting was not right the sun was in the wrong direction, but again I like it so I kept it.




Scruff sitting on the fence after he had finished eating. He seems to sit there as if he is in deep thought, I wonder what a Blackbird thinks about?



Well that's it, that's all for today I hope you enjoyed it.


Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment