Tuesday 21 April 2015

Mrs Squirrel, strawberries and grass cutting



 Mrs Squirrel was attracted to the very small bird house. The one I put seeds in for the small birds, such as the dunnocks and sparrows.
She managed to squeeze herself in there and to eat nearly all the sunflower hearts that I had left in there.


First Mrs squirrel pulled herself up.




















Then squeezed part of the way in.

















She even managed to turn around again















There was a new squirrel in the garden who took a liking to the strawberries I put in the garden for the blackbirds.
The squirrel ran into the garden picked up a strawberry and ran up the sycamore tree where it sat to eat it and appeared to enjoy it.


























Mr Blackbird dozed in the sunshine not a care in the world. He had best make the most of it, soon the eggs will be laid and hatched then he will be busy.













I don't know what upset the robin but he looks like he had a bit of a shock from something.

















The weather has been good the last week I hope it stays that way for a while longer, I have new cameras to play with (well new to me).
As predicted the strimmer came out, but Tony bought a lawn mower so now he can cut the grass easier, and some of the flowers survived.

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment