Tuesday 26 August 2014

What will be will be.

The last few days in the garden have been quiet, there has been the usual visitors,



A young Starling



A couple of Sparrows



and


A young Great Spotted Woodpecker



My time yesterday and today has been taken up sorting out my computer. I upgraded to a new programme,  what should have been an easy job turned into a major overhaul. I am pleased to say I have now finished. The only thing I am not pleased about is that to put my iPhotos back on I will have to pay for a new version that is going to cost me about £10.99
Oh well never mind if I want it I will have to pay for it you don't get anything for nothing do you?

I came across a quote today while looking on Google+ it made me smile because it summed up how I felt about parts of my life,




So I suppose it's a case of  "que sera sera".


Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment