Friday 15 August 2014

A new family member

This morning I was woken up at 3:23am by a text from Chris, my son.
It read "morning on our way to hospital will keep u up to date xxxx".
This was letting me know that his girlfriend had gone into labour.
I received another text at 4:09am which read "he's here".
So that was a quick labour, I sent a text back with congratulations and asked if mum and baby were ok. What did he weigh? I asked. About 20 minutes later I found out he weighed 8lbs 11oz. The baby is called "Logan".
So I now have an equal balance of grandchildren. Autumn and Logan by Christopher and Olivia and Aron by Emma. Two of each is just fine so no more now thank you.
Tomorrow we will be going to meet the baby, I am looking forward to that.


A quick garden update,

The garden is still very quiet at the moment, except for the Magpies who are finding new ways to manage to take the peanuts from the feeders.





Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment