Friday 23 May 2014

The rain didn't stop the birds


Today the weather was so wet and the rain continued to pour, I had to go into the garden to save the plants from drowning by moving them back into the Greenhouse. It was a shame I could not save the three snails I found in the sink. I did take them out and put them on the ground just in case but I knew it was really too late.















I put a bit of food out and filled the nutboxes, I was surprised how quickly the birds appeared.
The Blue Tit was first,




Followed quickly by a Robin sporting a fancy new style,




Then I spotted a new addition to the garden, a young Blackbird




There were young Sparrows being fed by parent birds.




So it didn't matter that the rain came down the garden is still a busy place with plenty to see.

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment