Saturday 24 May 2014

An exotic encounter


This morning we had to nip into town to collect a few things. I don't like town on a saturday morning because it is always busy so it really was only going to be a quick visit.
 As you know I always take a camera if I go into town or anywhere for that matter. This morning I am pleased I did.
On the precinct there was a stall run by "Morely Exotic Animal Rescue" . They had a few animals with them so of course I took the opportunity of photographing a couple.



Marmoset Monkey





Meerkat
(originally named "Sergei")


Then the last one I photographed was being held by a 2 year old boy whose mum said it was fine to take the photo,



A Bloody Big Spider.



I was pleased with the pictures it is always good to have something different to photograph.

A couple of hours later Tony shouted me from the kitchen to get a camera, so I grabbed a camera and walked into the kitchen.
I looked out of the window and in the garden was a beautiful pair of Bullfinches.


Male Bullfinch


I didn't manage to photograph the female she was too well hidden in the grass. This is the second time in a week they have been in the garden I hope they will be back. Hopefully they are nesting close by or looking for a nesting site.

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment