Saturday 19 October 2013

Tasty coffee and a posing dog




This morning we had a ride to Dewsbury just for something to do! I bought 2 more Martina Cole books, I think I nearly have the full set now I am just short of Maura's Game , Broken or any more she has written recently that I don't know about. I also have only 2 Karen Rose books to find Don't Tell and I can see you. I should have enough books to see me going over the next few months any way.

So back to Dewsbury. Tony and I stopped for a coffee at a small coffee stand which sold very good coffee at a very reasonable price, this is where we met the man and his dog that features in,

Todays photo of the day


We met the man and his dog in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.

They were obviously a regular at the stall, as were a lot of other people. When we left there were several people waiting to be served.
We walked around a few more shops the headed back to the car park.  We passed by the coffee stall the queue had grown in length. Even though the coffee was cheap in comparison to the coffee bars and cafe's I bet he made a good living from his stall.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment