Sunday 6 October 2013

It had to happen sometime.




Miss Squirrel came trotting along the fence, she stopped and looked at me, then came a little closer.



She stopped again, looked at me I just looked back and said "come on then what are you waiting for?"



She leapt from the fence to the table, she missed her footing and all I saw were her two back feet and her tail.




I jumped up expecting to see Miss Squirrel on the floor in a heap, hurt really badly it is a high fall for a small squirrel. Before I reached the door to go outside this is what I could see through the window.




Miss Squirrel not hurt but sitting on the table chewing on a hazel nut shell, which in a few more seconds she was up and running back down the fence to where ever she is storing her hazel nuts!


Todays photo of the day



Great Spotted Woodpecker
A very welcome visitor and it even looks like he is managing to eat some parrot bar without being disturbed.

Until tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment