Friday 25 October 2013

Happy


We went to feed Happy Mum's dog this afternoon she was pleased to see us as she ran down the garden to empty her bladder. She was soon back and looking for her dinner. She cleared her dish then looked as if to say "come on then who's taking me for a walk?' Sad to say she was unlucky.
Happy is a retired guide dog, she used to work with my sister. When Happy got too old to work she moved in with Mum & Grumpy(Trevor). This is the second retired guide dog of my sisters that has lived with my Mum. George was the first one he was an amazing dog and is sadly missed by all the family.
While I was at Mum's I took some pictures of Happy, so you know whats coming

Todays photo's of the day




 Happy is sitting and looking up, Tony said sit and she just sat then looked at him as if to ask well what happens now?


Happy in her bed as we were leaving


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment