Wednesday 13 June 2012

Meet Junior...

The baby we have been waiting to meet made a first visit to the garden today, meet Junior Robin


 isn't he cute?

 I think he was hungry.

After Junior had eaten, Robin sent him home to bed and came for some mealworms for himself, I just wasn't quite quick enough to fill his dish so he came into the shed and just helped himself from the mealworm box.

 A bit cheeky don't you think?

I guess now he knows where the box is he will be looking for it every time the dish is empty, it looks like I will have to make sure I have some mealworms in ready for him at least till Junior is feeding himself.

We had a Jay in the garden again today but I didn't get a picture, it was after the peanuts in the squirrel box. The squirrels will not be happy if the Jay starts taking the peanuts as well as the hedgehogs. 

I went to the doctors on tuesday, The doctor gave me some drops and put them on repeat prescription for me. It looks like this is yet another allergy with an unknown cause that I am going to have to live with,  it may be seasonal, something similar to hay-fever but just a really bad reaction. 
The drops have eased the pain now I just look like I have been punched in the face, the swelling has made my face look bruised. 

Oh well that out of the way here are a couple more pictures ...


 Mrs Squirrel

 It's been a busy day.




No comments:

Post a Comment