Sunday 24 June 2012

Eureka!

 The new nut-box has been used, and here are two photo's to prove it.

 
Miss Squirrel in the box
Miss Squirrel leaving box with a nut in her mouth

She even managed to leave the box lid up, she spent the next couple of hours rushing from garden to garden burying the nuts. I am sure the neighbours will be pleased! The photo's were taken from the bedroom window so they are not very good but at least it shows that the box is in use. Tony is happy now.
I spent a short time in the garden earlier today I took a few pictures but not many, I took one of Junior Robin after his bath, he was drying off on Tony's tripod.


The only other pictures I took were more hungry Starlings demanding to be fed...





The rest of my time is spent reading at the moment. I am reading a book called " Thanks for the memories" written by Cecelia Ahern. This is the fifth book I have read by her and I have enjoyed them all, I have one more of her books left to read, then I will have to find another author I like.
I am quite easy to please where reading is concerned I can read most things, with having short term memory problems I will be able to read the books I have just read in a couple of months and not remember them anyway.
Tonight we will be watching England play Italy at football, I don't know why? 
Tomorrow the Olympic Torch comes through Wakefield, I don't think I will be watching that! I know I could go and take some pictures but the thought of the crowds, all those people pushing and shoving no thank you I will stay at home I wont even watch it on TV. I have no interest in the Olympic Games at all. 





No comments:

Post a Comment