Saturday 11 February 2012

My son knows how to make me proud...

The t-shirts were finished and delivered to the shop, the staff appeared pleased but then another disaster...
A spelling mistake, jewellery was misspelt. I had only put in one l (b*gg*r).
It was passed over with "it doesn't matter" so if they didn't mind why should I?
The next thing they wanted was photos taking, well I suppose I had to didn't I?
Tony and I both arrived at the shop cameras in hand, then we saw Christopher in the Cat cash suit, well laugh I had to.





I took some pictures, inside and outside the shop, he just makes me so proud! The best bit had to be when the lady walked up behind him pulled his tail, grinned at me and walked away.


We left for home to watch the rugby after that England won again.
Unfortunately the match due to be played between Ireland & France at Paris was postponed due to bad weather.
There was some great country music to replace it on the TV though so things were not too bad.

2 comments:

  1. Please please please tell me that he's going to run the marathon in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not, the staff at work did ask but he said no.
      What a spoilsport ...

      Delete