Thursday 16 February 2012

I need a holiday...

The last few days have been lazy ones. In fact they have included at least one pyjama day, lots of hot chocolate, hot water bottles and watching TV in bed.
I have not felt like doing anything my get up and go, got up and left. My body ached from top to bottom, my mind didn't want to work either, so I just gave in and gave them both a rest.
Today Tony took us to Ikea to return a lampshade, we were not there long. It was full of screaming children and stressed parents, not a great place for an outing for someone who has a phobia about crowded noisy places and has just come out of hibernation. However I held my head up closed my ears to the noise and battled through, I survived the trip to Ikea.
When we arrived home a hot chocolate and a sit down soon had me back to my normal self.
I need a holiday...

1 comment:

  1. Not long until you're back up here. Bess looks forward to it...

    ReplyDelete