Wednesday 8 February 2012

Good news for a change

I am pleased to be able to say Tony has been to see the spinal surgeon today and all is well.
Although Tony has to be careful, not turn any cartwheels or back flips he can lead a full and pleasureful life. Surgery is not needed (or not for the foreseeable future) he can relax and carry on. So it's about this staircase that needs decorating...
Tony was extremely interested in the photo's from the MRi he had done a while back, the surgeon showed him the discs that had moved, explained how one had moved back and a piece had broken off. The doctor explained that Tony's body will have scavenged this and this meant that the body would have healed itself  which was why the symptoms has subsided. You can imagine how impressed Tony was with that.
So being microwaved had been worth it he had been cooked just enough for his body to scavenge the bad bits and make him good again. (or something like that)

I promised to print some T-shirts only 3, a doddle I thought (oh yes!) but of course I should have known better. The first one fine no problem, the second oops thats not right, and of course it always happens when you have just enough paper to do the amount you needed.  I haven't attempted the 3rd yet.
So tomorrow I have to go for more paper, another T-shirt and of course it's my fault, so I can't charge more.

Next time think before you speak and say NO!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, scavenging one's own body parts - sounds very impressive! Am glad that the news from the spinal surgeon was positive. A relief for everyone!

    ReplyDelete