Friday 25 November 2011

The weather is not good, unless of course you like strong winds and rain!
I haven't had any luck with the camera in the last few days, in fact I broke a lens.( I could of cried)
It was a small lens for my Olympus, I was trying to take off the lens hood, got one of my twitches and don't you know it instead of the lens hood coming off the lens comes away in two parts (a couple of £100 down the drain). Not one of my better moments.

Tony is wating for an MRI to see if they can find out what the problem with his back is.The district nurse came today to do a circulation test on his legs and feet. He was not impressed he is in more pain now since she did the test.

Tony is making a sign for the steps with 1A in large figures so the postman knows where it is. This is due to the fact that he keeps delivering our post to the wrong address. The postman put a parcel for Tony in next doors bin put a note through the door to tell them it was there, then put another card through the door to say their parcel had been returned to the postal depot for collection. I think the postman must be numerically dyslexic.

No comments:

Post a Comment