Wednesday 16 November 2011

More raking, wrens and pills...

More raking and bagging up of leaves has taken place in the garden, when is this tree going to be bare?

No matter how many times we do it they seem to come back as soon as I turn my back!






The Starlings are calling again in force and squabbling over any food they see,  but it is nice to see them back. On an evening they gather together and fly around above the houses, I will have to try and get a photo of them to show you it is certainly a spectacular view when they are up there.

The Wrens are coming out more, I have managed a couple of snaps, I was lucky really I had just gone into the shed when I spotted them on the fence. I grabbed my camera and fired off a few shots not sure if they would come to anything but I was quite happy with the results.









Tony's back seem's to be a bit better, the painkillers must be doing something. The thing is are the just masking the pain what happens when he stops taking them? Does the pain come back? I hope not for his sake but I don't have a lot of faith in tablets they don't cure anything in my humble opinion they just make your brain think they do...

No comments:

Post a Comment