Friday 15 January 2021

I'm glad I'm not a brass monkey...


 Well, here I am again like the preverbal bad penny!

I am feeling a little stir crazy agin at the moment because the weather has stopped me being able to go out. This means I cannot go to visit Mum, I think she is feeling abit the same.

I have discovered I have a new friend in the shed. We have decided to call him/her Hazel. Hazel got the name because I have a metal container in the shed that is for kitchen utensils, I have it full of hazelnuts so if the squirrels come I can entice them with the nuts. Anyhow I went into the shed and the container was empty, I knew it was full last time I went in. I looked around wondering if I had put them somewhere else and forgotten, like I do, but then I spotted them! The bird house on the side ,there was a nut poking out of the hole. Sure enough the bird house was full of hazelnuts, I didn't put them in there, I know I didn't. Then I got to wonder I started to  look around the shed. I returned the nuts to where they should be and then began to look in that corner on the work surface. I moved a few things nothing, then I pulled the shelf that has been on there for a while and out shot the cutest little wood mouse I have ever seen. 

I have no pictures of it yet but hopefully soon I will, Tony put the trail cam in the shed and he caught it on there. I felt quite guilty about putting all the nuts back when I saw it.




The snow never stopped all day yesterday, it hasn't snowed anymore today but it is so cold I just don't function properly. I am a bit like a crazy chicken who doesn't know what to do with it's self, a bit like this




I helped Lynsey with some work on the computer three days its taken me, what do I get when I email it to her, nothing, I said is that what you wanted I get a "yeah". What happend to the "thanks mum, that really helped mum". Pfff next time she can do it herself.

Well I hope I can get out soon in the mean time I suppose I will just have to imagine that I am.



You can believe anything if you try hard enough.

Keep safe & well,

Until the next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment