Friday 1 January 2021

Happy New Year

 Well 2020 is over but the pandemic is far from over. 

I think it's going to be along time before that ends if it ever does.

I hope it does, but in the meantime I hope that everyone stays safe and well.

Here is my photographic summary of the last 12 months. 


There are always squirrels! I was amazed how many photographs of squirrels I have.


 Then we have the birds , all the usual suspects were there, a couple of surprises  as well. 
The Jackdaw who visited a few times, and several young Woodpigeons. 


There was lots of Ladybirds in the garden.  I found a few in the  shed in the corner of the windows.

 A lot of the photographs didn't turn out very well, but I thought that these were OK.



 

This last lot of pictures are just a few that I  thought I should put on, some because I like, one because it's different and one just for the hell of it. I will leave it to you to decide which they are. 





Keep safe & stay well,

Until the next time...

1 comment: