Saturday 2 January 2021

Early shopping was a good idea,











This morning we left home early to do some essential shopping. We decided to go to Rothwell to call at Lidl there. On the way I took a couple of photos of the sky, it had beautiful pink, orange and lilac colours from the sunrise.



It was a very cold morning, the car dashboard read -1ºC , on my phone app it said -1ºC feels like -4ºC.




On the way home when it was a lot lighter Tony pointed out the moon in the sky, (well where else would it be), I took a quick snap not knowing if it would turn out or not.


I don't think it is too bad. I have cropped it slightly but not too much to spoil it.

Soon after we had settled in at home this happened...






Take care & keep safe
Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment