Friday 20 November 2015

On the look out for cats and hawks!!!

There have been more doctors and hospital visits over the last few weeks.Tony has been given cream for his leg and some Tubigrip bandages to wear. His leg swells up and is very painful. He has some form of eczema that is connected to his veins, I cannot remember the name. (how unusual for me!).
I have had my MOT ready for my op. Everything looks ok and it is ready for the off, I can't wait,(that sound you can hear is my teeth rattling or my knees knocking).

The garden has been fairly quiet of late. Maybe it is the Sparrow Hawk that is making the birds stay away. He/She has flown over the garden several times, once or twice flying into the bushes where the sparrows all congregate.


This has resulted in a guard being posted to look out for the hawk.


Sometimes a Sparrow


Sometimes a Blue Tit.

Some of the birds just don't care and they are not taking care at all, the Dunnocks, for instance,



A Dancing Dunnock,





The Squirrels are coming in pairs now catching up on gossip and watching out for cats.




Always look before you put your head in the nut box, check there are no cats.


In and out as quick as you can grab a nut and run.





Last Friday (13th) there was a beautiful rainbow over Wrenthorpe, just before the heavens opened and the rain came down, the road outside our house became a river, the wind blew and it even thundered a little.


It was nice to see the rainbow.






I just thought I would leave you with this, I saw it and it just sums up how I feel I don't want to be normal I want to be unique! 








Until the next time...








No comments:

Post a Comment