Sunday 8 November 2015

An old favourite...


I went into the shed this afternoon to use the sewing machine. I am making some trousers to wear with my boots. I also took in the side seams on a dress that Lynsey bought me quite a while ago as it was too big. I am losing weight a couple of pounds a week and have been doing for the last couple of months (yippee).
While I was in the shed I spotted something moving on the roof of the school, I was amazed. Just a day or so ago Tony and I had been saying it was a long time since a Grey Wagtail had been in the garden, low and behold there it was. I could not get a decent photo because I did not have my big lens, and the light was too dim. Hopefully, it will come again.



Grey Wagtail in 2011



Grey Wagtail in 2012


No Grey Wagtails had been since this photo was taken, so I am really pleased that I have seen one again.



Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment