Wednesday 9 July 2014

A treat for myself


I have been wanting a new tripod for a while, the one I had has been ok, but I have always thought it was not really strong enough for my largest lens. So while we were in Scotland I decided to have a look around.
Ffords in Beauly as usual did not have what I wanted, so we looked in Jessops in Inverness. I was not really expecting to find anything in there, however to my surprise I found just what I wanted.
The young sales lad, "Toby" who served us could not help enough, but he tried so hard he kept getting himself into a muddle. When we had finally managed to pack up, pay and thank Toby for his help, I left the shop the proud owner of a brand new tripod and head.
Oh sorry didn't I say what it was!

It was a

MANFROTTO  055X PRO TRIPOD 
&
 MANFROTTO FLAT BASE VIDEO HEAD.

A lot of you will think a what? but some of you will think wow thats good.
I am very pleased with them, I have to say they took a bit of playing with but I am so pleased I bought them.

Another quick garden update,

Young  Robin 1
(red breast)



Young Robin 2
(no red breast)





Naughty Squirrel in Margarets plant pot




Enjoying the sunflower seeds



Trying to look innocent 



Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment