Sunday 16 March 2014

The best singer is ...

I have not written anything again for a while, this is because of health problems, personal problems and just not having the time or energy to write anything. I am now back on top of things and hopefully will be able to write a bit more often.

Since I last wrote I have read a few more books by Faye Kellerman, not only do I enjoy the stories but I  am learning a few things about the Jewish religion. The main characters in her books are Jewish or at least the ones that have Detective Decker and his wife Rina.

I have not been getting out much but Tony and I did have a ride over to Barnsley one evening to watch a wheelchair basketball team that Christopher plays with,

The Barnsley Destroyers.



Christopher is the one on the left wearing the short trousers.
It was amazing how fast the practice session went we will certainly go and watch again and look forward to going to a match.

I have been down to the shed the squirrel got a little confused because I was sitting at the other side of the garden,



 He stopped and looked at me as if to say why are you over there?














It didn't stop him shooting along the fence up to the shed window to take a hazelnut which had been left on the window ledge. I still got his photo because I had set a camera up and had a remote control in my pocket.



The Robin has been singing in the garden for the last few days,


I have to say though  the best singing has been from the little Wren that sat in the bush and threw back it's head and just sang it's heart out.






Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment