Sunday 2 March 2014

It's been a while


I have not written anything for a while so to catch up with things where do I start?

We have been to Scotland cat sitting the pride for Bassman and Matchgirl, we enjoyed that as we always do. I was a bit worried when there was an accident involving, a cat, a glass of lemonade and a book. The cat was not hurt but the book was slightly damaged, this was what caused the worry as it was a book that Bassman had only recently purchased and had left out for Tony to look at.
I rang the day after we arrived home and was relieved to discover my worries had all been for nothing.

I did not take too many photo's while in Scotland the weather was just too dull. I did however take some of Bassman enjoying a sandwich with the pride.




It must be the chair that the cats like because I also took a photo of Tony in the same chair with Maia.




















I spotted Willow at the side of the gate, there is a bird feeder filled with peanuts above the gate. Willow sits there waiting to see if she can catch an unsuspecting bird. I called to her to distract her attention and to make a blue tit who was venturing a bit too close to fly away.

The Willow stare said it all.


Tony took Willow and Pandora for a walk up the lane while Maia chose to stay home with me.

Pandora and Willow walked together for a while,


Pandora decided to have a closer look in the taller grass and brambles, she went so far in she could not be seen. This did not bother Willow she had found a puddle to have a drink.

Pandora was prowling through the undergrowth looking for mice or anything else that moved,





She was well camouflaged in the grass and thorns, I had to look closely at the second photo to spot her.
Then Pandora settled herself in position to jump out on Willow.


Only Willow knew what Pandora was going to do, she waited further back, so when Pandora jumped from the bushes Willow could pounce on Pandora taking Pandora by surprise.





Willow was taken by surprise on the way home when a piece of grass slapped her under the nose.


The two girls both had a sleep when they returned, it didn't last long they were soon up to mischief  again.

Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment