Wednesday 5 June 2013

I thought there was only one!


I was happy to see the young Blackbird in the garden again today, he/she had made a comfy place to lay.


I saw the young Blackbird again a little while later in the shallow dish I put  out for the squirrels to drink from


I carried on watching the garden and snapping away when ever I saw something, I spotted the young Blackbird again.


Mr Blackbird was with him/her, he looked as if he wanted to take the young one with him. When I looked up again they had gone.
I decided it was time to pack up my things. I put most of my things away ready to go, I looked out of the window and I could not believe what I saw.


Today's photo of the day


Mr Blackbird with 3 young Blackbirds.

all along there had been not 1 but 3 young Blackbirds in the garden, no wonder Mr Blackbird had been looking so tired just lately.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment