Sunday 30 June 2013

A car boot sale bargain


We went to York Race course car boot sale yesterday, Tony picked up a small camera he thought I might be interested in. Today I had a play with it. 
I took it down to the garden and tried a few Macro shots with it. I was pleased with the results so I decided it really was a car boot bargain.
I thought I would take one or two more shots before I went back upstairs, there was some blossom so I decided on that, I had just focused when a bee very kindly sat on the blossom. I was even more impressed when I so the result of that shot.


Todays photo's of the day



Not bad for an unexpected bee landing.

The camera is a "RICOH Caplio R2" I think it will be spending a lot of time in my pocket for when I am out and about.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment