Monday 28 May 2012

The dancing Starlings

I have spent some time in the shed, taken some photos mostly of young starlings they seem to have taken over at the moment. There are a few other birds around a Coal Tit was flitting about today and I managed to catch him/her.
We are still catching glimpses of "Spot the hedgehog" on an evening as he ambles through the garden eating anything he can find, he likes digestive biscuits so Tony has started leaving some out for him. We have also discovered that Spot raids the squirrels nut box, Tony caught him on the Bushnell camera it was funny watching him on tiptoe reaching in for the nuts.
The fox is also still around now and again, Tony leaves something out for him/her as well. Tony thinks it is a young female but has not got enough film to be sure.

Well I will put some photos on for you to look at the first one is a little bit different
 it is a present from Tony to me, now believe it or not I really do like it...


 my new hoover

The dancing Starlings








A Coal Tit


No comments:

Post a Comment