Sunday 27 May 2012

Jay

Jay by cruisersoo
Jay, a photo by cruisersoo on Flickr.


Via Flickr:
I grabbed my camera and snapped the Jay through the bedroom window. This was an unexpected visitor!

This was a nice surprise to spot in the garden, I didn't have time to open the window so just took the shot through the glass, I am quite pleased with the result and with it being  hand held as well.

The garden has been quiet today the Sparrowhawk took a young blackbird earlier much to the dismay of Mr & Mrs Blackbird who could be heard calling for baby long after the abduction had taken place, I think the Sparrowhawk would have fed Sparrowhawk chicks lunch by then. Cruel I know but that is nature.

My eye is fully recovered, hopefully I will not have a repeat but I have drops ready just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment