Wednesday 3 January 2024

The bedroom is looking no better...

 The bedroom is a mess...

I have been trying to sort out the bedroom since we moved in here! No matter how much I throw out it never looks any better. I am going to get a skip, I did send some stuff to Emma's when she had one, I sent some up to Janets and she has had two. It hasn't helped. The bedroom is still a mess. I am being brutal but it looks like I am going to just have to be more so. The trouble is I have things that I have had from my childhood, my teenage years and years in between. That is a lot of stuff. However, that is all it is stuff. Clothes I will never fit in again, memories I would probably be better off forgetting, I realised today that the things I really want to remember I could photograph and make into a memory book, that way I can then throw away the bulky stuff and still look at the things I want to remember. So on Friday, my camera is coming out, a photoshoot will take place and next week I am ordering that skip.



Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment