Sunday 5 March 2023

Sneaky squirrels...


 









Well, here I am again, 

I hope everyone is well and warm. The Scottish part of the family has caught covid again hopefully they will have recovered by now or at least be well on the way to recovery.

Tony and I are both reasonably well, Tony is still having problems with his legs, he has a sore patch under his left heel which is making walking more of a problem at the moment, but these things are sent to try us. 

I saw this on the internet and it really appealed to me with my teeth problem,



FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABIES.




I know she's not a baby but you know what I mean.



I had another baking day on Thursday: 

blue cheese muffins, cheese & marmite scones, 

prune sponge and chocolate chip muffins.



They turned out alright this week.

We have a visit now and then from one of my grandchildren, she stays for an hour sometimes two. This time she brought a friend with her.


ALISON CAME TO VISIT.



ALONG WITH BUDDY.



The squirrels in the garden are getting very greedy and cannot always wait for me to put their monkey nuts out. They have started stealing the bird's peanuts.



CAUGHT IN ACTION.


It didn't take them long.


Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment