Friday 10 March 2023

The snow finally appeared...

 












Well yes, actually I do...

The daughter dragged me out in the cold and snow to go to the hospital with her. She had to go for some laser treatment on her eyes. After visiting the eye clinic yesterday and the pressure in both eyes being above 30 she had to return this morning at 9 am and somebody had to go with her, so I was the lucky person. After taking over an hour to finally get a taxi and paying almost double the usual cost we reached the hospital only to have to wait long after 9 am because Lynsey was not on the list. I was not a happy bunny, I could have been at home warm and comfy in my pj's. After she had her laser done we had the pleasure of waiting for a taxi to return home again paying over the odds, which neither of us could understand because the roads were clear, for once the gritters had done their jobs. The excuse they were charging more because they were in such high demand, didn't that mean they were making more money so why charge more? 

Rant over...

Our neighbour flew back to Spain this morning, she always seems to manage to go out when the weather is bad here. I know she got there ok I checked to make sure her flight landed. She will probably be sitting drinking a Spanish brandy about now.


SNOW IN THE GARDEN.



Only the robin braved the elements this morning.

Tony has picked and paid for his new chair, it is a rise and recliner.


This is the chair except it is in Black Leather.




The chair has been measured and fitted for him and should be ready in 6 to 8 weeks. It means he can stand straight up from the chair and lay better in it to sleep.

He did ask if I wanted one but I declined, I think I would prefer a rocking chair if I can find one to suit me.


I found this the other day I think I might just put it on a T-shirt.










Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment