Wednesday 6 April 2022

We are still on the list...


A rare picture of Mum, telling Oliver flies are nothing to be afraid of.

Oh boy, will I be in trouble now?

 We are still on the list waiting for a bungalow, it has been over a year now. The WDH sent out someone to reassess me to see if I had changed any. The lady had me climbing up and down the steps, climbing in and out of the bath, I was knackered by the time she left. However, a few days later we received a letter telling us we had been moved from Band B to Band A, so we are in the highest band. It won't make any difference to the bungalows they put on, it just means we might get picked out of the hat quicker.


Sometimes as you know I have some friends to keep me company in the shed. Last time it was this handsome little Shield Bug.


Meet my little friend.





S/He wandered around the work surface for about an hour, then s/he walked over to the window and flew away.

Then I noticed I was still not alone.


Meet some more of my little friends.



There were dozens of Ladybirds around the shed, these are on the ceiling, there were more across the other side of the shed and even more on the work surface. Some of them began to drop or fly down to the window ledge where I had removed the window, they stretched out their wings then disappeared across the garden.


I saw this and immediately thought of both Lynsey and Celina.





Until the next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment