Thursday 5 April 2018

Water pistols at the ready.


Today's Photo's Of The Day.

Mrs Blackbird looks like she is feeding chicks.






Away She Goes.


Mrs Blackbird is still collecting food from the garden, she is spending most of her time flying backwards and forwards between our garden and the neighbours garden. I think the nest is in the bush just over the fence in the corner.
One of the cats is paying very close attention to it as well. It is a small black cat with 4 white paws and a white bib. I watched it the other day when I was in the shed. The cat would jump up as a bird flew into the bush, it would clap it's front paws together as if it was trying to catch it between them. Of course it didn't stand a chance as the birds were much too fast for it. I just worry about what will happen when the chicks start fledging, that is when it will need watching. I feel the purchase of a new water pistol coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment