Tuesday 10 April 2018

Dreaming of a des res.


Today's Photo Of The Day.

Feeding Time.



 I think when you see the lambs in the fields it is a sure sign that spring is here. This little one knew exactly what it wanted. The lambs tail seemed to be attached to it's mouth, the faster it sucked, the faster it's tail wagged.

We were on our way to Morecambe to visit Tony's son Carl, and his family. When we set off the weather was not brilliant, it was quite foggy most of the way. When we drove up over the tops above the fog and clouds the sun shone and it was a beautiful morning.

We spotted a couple of places we wouldn't have minded living in.

The white house in the first photo looked nice and secluded, a good place to live where nobody would bother us.

The second photo shows a Des Res that needs a lot of TLC, but what a spot no neighbours for miles, peace and quite.


I know somewhere like this is really not a good idea for me, I wouldn't stand a chance on my own and if anything happened to Tony, well I would be well and truly knackered wouldn't I!!!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment