Friday 24 January 2014

She's moving closer.


Rose the smallest squirrel in the garden is moving closer to me every day. Today I gave her an extra treat, a small piece of white chocolate.



Mmmm chocolate.



Rose then went on to explore the garden a little more before returning for the last hazelnut on the table.

I decided to put a couple of nuts on the window ledge of the shed, just to see if she would come for them while I was in there.
Rose kept looking over at the nuts, then she moved a little closer.


Rose sat and thought, she really wanted the nuts but was she brave enough to come so close?

After a few minutes Rose moved again,



Rose had crept up to the window ledge and held one of the nuts. She moved away quickly taking the nut with her.
I thought that would be it she would not come back, I was wrong!

A few minutes later Rose was back,

She looked in the window to see if I was there,

She couldn't see me, so she helped herself to the last nut,
Rose was not shy or timid at all. My plan is working she will be eating out of my hand soon I hope!














Until the next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment