Thursday 2 January 2014

Fun with the kids.

This morning I spent time with my grandchildren while their mum Emma went to work. Tony went for a walk into town, he was amazed to see a kingfisher fly onto a perch near the stream that runs at the bottom of Westgate. He phoned me up in disbelief. Of cause he didn't have a camera with him, we will have a look another morning to see if it is there again taking a camera just in case.

The kids put a dancing disc on the Wii and competed against each other, it made me tired just watching. Then we watched a Harry Potter film. They had a break for lunch. Tony returned just in time for the Star Wars DVD that was the next film put on. Emma came in soon after, she was all smiles and pleased to know everything was ok, she was surprised how well the kids had been. I told her they were very different to her and her brother and sister when they were growing up, they were always arguing.

When we got home I was straight back into my 'onesie'  it's amazing how tired you can get just sitting doing nothing.
I have taken some photos today but I just have not looked at them yet, so just to keep you going here is a picture of a squirrel



Until tomorrow...











No comments:

Post a Comment