Wednesday 4 December 2013

Trying to keep warm







Todays photo of the day


A male sparrow.

There has been flocks of sparrows in the garden today but not a lot of any thing else.
The squirrels are calling everyday but not stopping long, I think they are just coming when they are really hungry and then staying in the rest of the time keeping warm.
The weather is not nice I cannot keep warm, even with my "onesie" on. (yes I have joined the club I am the owner of some onesies and very warm and comfy they are too.) The only problem with them comes when you need to go to the toilet, I over came that problem I bought them a couple of sizes too big to allow for movement but also to allow room to wear my pj's underneath. This way there is no baring of body or getting cold when in the bathroom.


until tomorrow...









No comments:

Post a Comment