Wednesday 25 December 2013

Happy Christmas


Todays photo of the day


Wakefield City Centre early on Christmas morning.

Christmas morning Wakefield was the quietest I had ever seen it. We drove through on our way to deliver presents. We had the usual places to call, Mum's, then on to Emma and her girlfriends. There we would see my grandchildren, they all looked happy opening their presents. I got big hugs from them all including My daughters girlfriend, if she wants to be family she has to have hugs the same as everybody else. 
I received phone calls and texts from my son and my other daughter who don't live in Wakefield, it was nice that they found time to call in their busy day.

Elvira came to stay with us for christmas. Tony did all the cooking, we had lamb, pork, turkey and duck. All the usual vegetables, home made roast potatoes and crackling. None of us wanted any pudding, so as usual the christmas pudding is still in the cupboard.

I received some very nice gifts I have already thanked the people that gave me them but I thank you all again.
I hope everybody enjoyed their christmas however they celebrated it. Happy christmas from me and Tony.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment