Friday 6 December 2013

Something a little different


I decided today I would try to find something a little different to photograph.  There is a bush in the garden of the big house next door that over hangs the path between our gardens. I have to pass this bush to go to our back garden. In the earlier part of the year it had some very small red and yellow flowers on it that attracted the bees. Now it is covered in small red berries similar to holly berries.
As I passed it today it had lots of raindrops hanging from the berries as it had only just stopped raining.
I stopped to take some pictures, hoping that at least one would be good enough to keep. I managed about 3-4 that I have kept but this one is my favourite.


Todays photo of the day


I don't know what the bush is called, I will try to find out, or if any of you know I would be grateful if you could tell me.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment