Tuesday 23 July 2013

What happened to the weather?




This morning I awoke to the sound of rain, I suppose we cannot complain we have had a couple of weeks of sun and the garden really does need some water. Our brown stubby grass is beginning to look a nice shade of green, maybe it will resemble a lawn if it rains tomorrow as well. Then I would like just a little more sun.
The garden has been void of wildlife again today except for the two squirrels who seemed to enjoy the rain. I expect they were happy for the cool shower after all the hot weather.
I have to say though I am not a fan of thunder and the extra loud crash this morning just as I was getting out of bed sent me right back under the covers. I don't mind lightening but thunder no, just not for me thank you. It must be the unexpected bang because I don't light fireworks for the same reason. I like the colours and the flashes but not the bangs.

So there has been no great photographic treats taken today, I have had a pyjama day.
I managed some of the acrobatic squirrel from the kitchen window, I could not decide which one to use so you pick which you like the best.


Todays photo of the day



The Acrobatic Squirrel  Returns.
He is not at all shy.


Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment