Saturday 27 July 2013

Just call me "Norah"


We had a bus ride to Leeds this morning, just to go on the market and get cheap fruit really. It was very lacking photography wise, I usually manage a couple of snaps but today nothing in fact I never even took my camera out of my bag.

When we arrived home my legs and back ached so much I didn't feel like going down to the garden. I washed up the few pots there was, put some clothes in the washing machine, stripped and changed the bed, then decided to have an hour on the computer.
I glanced out of the window and noticed Miss Squirrel was at the top of the feeding station again. I picked up my camera and went into the Kitchen to see if I could maybe get a couple of shots.
As soon as I looked out of the window she knew I was there.

I did take quite a few shots I wont bore you with too many,

I like the facial expression on this one



Not very lady like but at least it gives a good view of her enlarged nipples so you can see she is definitely either soon to give birth or has already done so and is feeding.




Todays photo of the day


Just call me "Norah"

This old bone was in the garden when we moved into the flat, all the female squirrels have gnawed on it when they have been pregnant, I have guessed it is a calcium thing. Unless anybody knows better?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment