Saturday 22 December 2012

Well it didn't happen...


The end of the world never happened then, we are all safe until the next time its threatened...

The rain is still causing problems, the garden is slowly becoming a swamp.  The squirrels don't seem too bothered by it, they still visit every day, the birds however do not seem as keen.

Christmas is almost upon us, we have done all the shopping we are going to do, so if we have forgotten anything we will do without. The few presents that have been bought will be wrapped tomorrow and taken out on Monday.

Tony has just about finished the office apart from a couple of arty little touches, he was cleaning up the hoovering being the last job of the day and somehow managed to smack himself under the chin with the pipe (I did try not to laugh) he has a bruise appearing so it must have given him a hefty whack! I just don't know how he does it.

I have had a go at baking some cakes,( under Tonys supervision for safety reasons, ) I made some date and walnut cakes and I am very pleased with how they turned out. So I decided to try a Pear & Mincemeat Crumble Cake. I am pleased with that too, and the sausage rolls.
Who knows what I may try next, of course the first sign of a twitch, burn or anything else and it will stop again.

Oh well time to go until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment