Tuesday 6 November 2012

New gizmos and gadgets...


Tony bought himself a brand new Bushnell Trophy Camera yesterday, so not being one to be left out I took delivery of a new iPad mini today.
This of course will come in very handy down in the shed, I can write down things I need to remember, I can keep up with my blog as things happen! I can post them straight to the net as it happens, how good is that? 
Tony is planning where the best place for his. Bushnell is, he put it out last night and guess what he got?..  Yes next doors cat...
The Bushnell is a lot better camera than the one he had before so it will be trial and error for a few days until he gets it right, but he will have fun trying.
As you will have guessed I am writing my blog on my iPad mini, it is only the smallest the 16gb but it is big enough for me and what I want
Well I have to go set the table now
Oh one thing before I go, I was pleasantly surprised to find I passed my medical I was found unfit for work so I am pleased about that, until I have to repeat it all a again in 12 months.

1 comment: