Wednesday 14 November 2012

Another sad day in our lives...


This morning at about 9:20am Tonys Aunty Joan died! She has been ill for a while, however when I went with Elvira to visit her on Friday she seemed to be better than I had expected. I came away from the hospital feeling happier to have seen Joan with some colour in her cheeks and looking quie well. So the call this morning came as quite a shock. I will miss Joan even though I didn't spend a lot of time with her I enjoyed her company when I did. It is sad to see a family member or friend go down the road of  " Dementia" but I like to believe that last couple of hours I spent with Joan holding her hand while she looked me straight in the eye, she knew who I was and more to the point she knew that I cared!
Joan taken at her 60th birthday party.


I have not been into the garden much in the last few days, it has been a bit too cold and my fibromyalgia has been very hard to control pain wise so I have had a few lazy days.
Tony is working in his office putting in new furniture and decorating, so there are strange bangs and words coming out of there, best to stay out of the way.

Chris has been over to see me he is still enjoying his new job, Emma is ok and I even saw Oliva and Aron they both gave me a big hug its nice to be a grandma sometimes. I hear from Lynsey most days she is doing well at college passing exams with flying colours well one of them had to get the brains of the family.

Hopefully next time I will have something happier to write about, I hope to be back out with my cameras soon and to take some photos to share with you, until then I wish you all good health.



No comments:

Post a Comment