Thursday 11 October 2012

The squirrels are at it again...


The Squirrels have been trying to be sneaky, climbing over walls and under fences where they don't usually, I think they are trying to outdo each other as well as confuse me, or maybe it a "James Bond" moment...
Anyhow here are a few photo's to show you what I mean...



I will just take this nut!

Mmmm lovely nut!

Oh no she's seen me

She's still watching me

I will sneak along this fence

Walk slowly across the grass

Make a run for it

Oh what's the point? she's still watching me


And all the nuts have gone...


I had a visit to the doctors today, I have been having a few problems with my back and legs.
He suggested I try using 2 sticks instead of one. I will try but that should be fun when I see something I want to photograph. I do have my stick fastened to my wrist so if I get a twitch and let go I don't drop it so I suppose I can do the same with two!
I still have not heard anything from my assessment with ATOS and it has been 4 weeks now! is this a good sign or a bad sign? My doctor told me not to worry about it this morning he doesn't think I have any problem, I should get passed, I wish I had as much faith as he has.



No comments:

Post a Comment