Sunday 7 October 2012

The dangerous life of a squirrel...


The young squirrels have been up to some dangerous antics in the garden this week, my heart has been in my mouth just watching them. It is my own fault for putting temptation in their way. As you know Tony built a cross bar for me to hang some coconut halves and feeders on for the birds and squirrels, the squirrels have taken to it so well. I just wish they would take more care. You may understand what I 
 mean if you look at these photos...


His legs are slipping

He's going to fall

There he goes

He's hanging on

Still hanging on

He's climbing inside

He's going to fall

There he goes

He's landed on his feet

No harm done



Only to my nerves, it's no easy job being responsible for a garden full of squirrels. Oh and yesterday we had two new visitors smaller than the usual ones more babies where is it going to end?

Christopher has been back to the hospital his finger is healing ok he should be back at work on monday.
Lynsey seems to have been ok this week, apart from her cat deciding to spend a morning screeching at the living room wall, (apparently she thought something may have been living in it!)
I am still waiting for the third accident it hasn't happened yet so hopefully it isn't going to.

I have treated myself to a fleecy hoodie for sleeping in this week, it comes down to my knees has a pocket on the front to put both my hands in and Tony thinks I am crazy! He tutted at me when he saw it for the first time "I don't know why you don't just wear an overcoat" he said. I just feel the cold more than he does...
I would recommend one to anybody that feels the cold, £7.00 from Primark.




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the sound of that fleecey hoodie. Will definitely have to get one; it'll go well with the blanket that I huddle under most months of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't have them in Wakefield so next time I go to Leeds I am getting another one. I have to have a spare one for when I have a twitch and spill coffee down it!

      Delete