Thursday 29 December 2011

The weather is just too cold for the shed...

I haven't been down to the shed again the weather has kept me indoors. The rain, wind and cold does not help with my aches and pains.
So I have been keeping myself busy rearranging my bedroom. Tony buys me cards for my birthdays that have comical animal pictures on rather than traditional cards, I have put them into a frame and hung them on the wall as the cards increase I will fill another frame to hang on another wall.
I have also been going through my many photos I have on disc and hard drive to choose which ones to print and put in albums to give to friends that have asked for them. This is going to take a while as I have hundreds of photos to look through, at least it will keep me busy till the weather gets better.

The squirrel is still coming into the garden for her daily feed, today I think there were two squirrels called. Tony shouted to me to look to see if I thought it was a different squirrel as it looked smaller than usual. I had to agree after looking that not only was it smaller but the markings were different.
The grey wagtail is a daily visitor at the moment, the wren is seen more often, the robins are back daily, even the blackbirds are calling in and best of all no more poorly collar doves.

No comments:

Post a Comment