Wednesday 14 September 2022

Friends old & new...






The squirrels are making daily appearances now both at the front of the bungalow by the cherry tree...


Terrible Two



The Daring One



...and in the back garden on the fence and down on the ground, amongst other places.



Trying To Make A Getaway



 


The Weird One




There's always one that eats in strange places, when we were in the flat one ate in the sink, this one likes the big planter.

This is a Pretty Little Lady.



She has the sense to bury some nuts in the garden so if the box is empty she always has some to eat.




A Favourite Spot to Sit.


This is a spot where the squirrel likes to sit if it knows I am watching, or if the nut box is empty and he thinks it wants filling. It reminds me of the squirrel who used to sit in the fir tree outside the bedroom window when we lived in the flat. She sat there waiting for me to put food out. Or am I really giving them more intelligence than they deserve? I don't think so!






I found some CD's with some old photo's on the other day, quite a few I took while I was in Scotland catsitting for my brother & his wife, so don't be surprised if a few of them make their way onto here. So be warned Russell you will be seeing some old friends from the garden.

Until the next time...








1 comment: