Wednesday 3 August 2022

We have inherited some gnomes...

The Bungalow is finally starting to feel more like home, the boxes have almost disappeared and we can move freely in all the rooms.  We have a new carpet ordered for the living room, and a few new pieces of furniture have been delivered. We have Emma & Alison on stand-by for the decorating, so things are starting to come together nicely.

My bedroom is still not completely done but I will do it in my own time, it is going in the right direction it's just so hard to part with things that I think might be of some use for something at some time. However, I have thrown a lot of clothes away, mostly because I don't think they will ever fit me again.

Tony put up a new nut box for the squirrels today.


The New Nut Box


Now we just have to wait for the squirrels to find it. It shouldn't take them long, hopefully!

We seem to have inherited some gnomes in the garden, it is a communal garden so I guess they might have to stay. I don't really mind the gnomes in fact I am thinking of buying some paint to brighten them up.

Gnome number 1


Gnome number 2
useful for holding suet.



Gnome number 3



Gnome number 4



I am not sure about the other two figures I think I might have to hide them behind a bush or move them over to the other side of the garden, I am sure Ann our new neighbour wouldn't mind she seems pretty easygoing.






We have a few ideas for a couple of feeders to bring in some birds, Ann & Adelle the neighbours don't mind in fact Ann is looking forward to it, she spends a lot of time sitting with her door open that looks out over the garden.
There are new people in our old flat so I will call and see Margaret, make sure that she is ok.
We haven't been out on the scooters much over the last week the weather has not been good enough, the weather forecast looks good this week so we should be out and about, maybe even a picnic in the park could be on the cards.
Anyhow enough waffling, take care stay safe,
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll all have egnomeous fun in the garden.

    ReplyDelete